Interested in setting up a display or selling your products at our events?
Contact Jennfer Wagner: 951-870-9897
2019 Vendor Application
Vendor Terms and Conditions
- Vendors shall submit the required vendor application.
- All vendors who cannot show must give prior notice.
- Professional and appropriate attire is required. Company shirts are highly recommended.
- Displays must look professional. No beat up, tattered EZ ups.
- All companies may sell out their display with proper seller's permit. No alcoholic beverages or tobacco products may be sampled or sold.
- Vendors must provide trash receptacles for waste generated by their booth. Improper trash disposal is grounds for exclusion from participation at future events. Trash will be picked up after the event each night, if properly bagged and left in front of the booth.
- Electrical Requirements: All electrical appliances must conform to the uniform fire code of the specified county.
- Electrical needs (generator etc.) is the sole responsibility of vendor/booth.
- All contracts must be received one week prior to event in order to reserve a space. If all necessary information is not received in time, you will not be permitted to participate in the event. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Permits: You are required to obtain and display all necessary permits and/or licenses in order to operate at the venue. If you are forced to close by any government agency for failure to obtain your necessary permits and/or licenses, Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series is not liable and will not refund fees.
- Insurance: You must provide proof of general liability insurance naming Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series, I-10 Race Promotions, Inc. and Lucas Oil Products, Inc. and the applicable event location as additional insured.
- Refunds: Your booth fees are NON- Refundable.
- In consideration of being permitted to or participate in any way in the event(s), the undersigned, for itself or its affiliates, personal representatives, heirs and next of kin: Hereby agrees to indemnify and save and hold harmless Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series, I-10 Race Promotions, Inc., Lucas Oil Products, Inc., its successors, affiliates, officers, members, agents, and assigns from any loss, liability, damage, or costs they may incur arising out of or related to the event(s) caused by negligence of the undersigned or in any way connected with their participation in the event(s) The undersigned hereby assumes full responsibility for any risk of bodily injury, death or property damage arising out of or related to event(s) whether caused by the negligence of the undersigned or otherwise.