Drivers Please Note:
Mod Kart Engine Builder
All Mod Kart engines must have Mod Kart Engine Info Form on file. Click here to fill out document. You will need to have all pertinent engine info handy before beginning.
Kart Fuel Tips
- ALL KARTS must run VP MS98L spec fuel at all Lucas Oil Off Road events.
- Amber Racing Services will be on site at the regional events selling fuel and they carry the kart spec fuel. You can pre-order by calling Cristy Chavez 562-432-3946.
- Kart fuel may be tested randomly anytime during the competition weekend.
- Testing equipment is very sensitive. Here are some recommendations:
- Always use new fuel each weekend. Fuel can change when stored and can
be sensitive to temperature changes, which can cause a failure when
- Get a designated container that is used only for VP MS98L spec fuel. Other
fuels can contaminate your container and cause a failure when tested.
- If other fuel is ever used in your kart tank, be sure to flush it out numerous
times before re-filling with spec fuel as the other fuel can contaminate your
fuel system and cause a failure when tested.
Questions? Please ask. The penalty for running non-spec fuel is disqualification.
Drivers Registration Packet:
All minors must provide copy of birth certificate with registration paperwork.
Save time on race day! ALL DRIVERS need to fill out the 2017 Driver Entry Packet and bring it to registration with your payment to save some time.
Need to rent a transponder? Save yourself time on race day! Download the mandatory Transponder Rental Agreement here and bring to registration with your payment.
- Admission - $10
- Overnight Camping - FREE
- Annual 1 time Driver License Fee - $50
- Co-rider Fee (Open V8 Truck, Full Stock Truck, Mini Open Truck, Mini Stock Truck, Desert Buggies) - $40
- Late Fee (after driver's meeting starts) - $25
Transponder rental fee - $40 plus major credit card for deposit
Class Entry Fees
$25 per entry fee will go into end of year points fund
|Gear Alloys Pro Open Truck (2/4)||$175|
|FABTECH Pro Lite||$175|
|Full Stock Truck||$175|
|Mini Open Truck (TrophyLite/1450/etc)||$175|
|Saf-T-Co Supply Mini Stock Truck||$175|
|1600 Desert Buggy||$175|
|Production Turbo UTV (will be scored with Unlimited UTV)||$150|
|PAC Racing Springs Unlimited UTV||$150|
|Weller Racing Sr1 UTV||$150|
|Motoshield Production 1000 UTV||$150|
|AM Ortega Junior 1 Kart||$125|
|Panorama Corp Junior 2 Kart||$125|
|Bakersfield Karting Experience Modified Kart||$125|
*Denotes payout class. Minimum of 6 vehicles required for payout.
Payout Schedule (Pro Buggy Only)
|6-9 Vehicles||10-14 Vehicles||15+ Vehicles||20+ Vehicles|
|1st - $450||1st - $600||1st - $750||1st - $1000|
|2nd - $270||2nd - $375||2nd - $500||2nd - $650|
|3rd - $180||3rd - $225||3rd - $400||3rd - $500|
|4th - $175||4th - $300||4th - $350|
|5th - $125||5th - $200||5th - $250|
|6th - $100||6th - $150|
|7th - $100|
|8th - $50|
Points will be awarded for finishes in the following order:
Bonus Points: Qualifying points will be awarded for finishes in the following order:.